Wednesday 6 October 2010

An Introduction to Us!

The Garden Kitchen Team consists of myself - Laura - and my business partner - David.
David is renowned for his scrumptious carrot cake! A lovely moist fruit filled cake, covered in a sweet, slightly tangy cream cheese icing. And the lovely seasonal soups he whips up out of fabulous seasonal ingredients - often from our very own kitchen garden. Served with a beautiful cheese and herb scone - again with our own herbs! Of course - amongst many other things.
David lives close to the Gardens - in Saintfield - and can often be seen being dragged back and forth by his boisterous collie x springer Rory.

I have a slight obsession with cupcakes - and spend too many hours plotting pretty decorations! However I spend most of my time out front looking after our many lovely customers and making a large array of wonderful coffees!
We recently had bit of a paint job at the cafe and it is currently looking very shiny - both inside and out!
In addition to myself and David, whenever we are in need of a little more man power - my troublesome brother - Stephen - and my rock 'n' roll sister - Louise - lend a much needed hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment