Friday 4 March 2011

Hidden Secrets!

You would think that, with both living in Rowallane, and working here, I would know the place like the back of my hand!

Well think again!

I went on a little wander the other day to take some pictures for Matt the Potter - He wanted me to take some snaps of the drive way and stuff.....
So the small black gremlin (Cwtch) and I set off on our mission!

Whilst we where wandering around, I came across something I never knew existed in the walled garden! It makes me wonder if I am walking the dogs with my eyes closed on the mornings and evenings! However I prefer to think it is because there are so many pretty little details in the gardens - though I admit that this isnt little - but it was tucked away in a hedge hideaway!


Another reason new pretties keep appearing is because the hard working gardeners keep uncovering and/or creating new things!

A week or so ago I noticed this little pond for the first time. The gardeners had been hard at work uncovering it. For some reason I simply LOVE it! I can visualize it all colourful and lovely when the grass recovers, and the surrounding rhodi's begin to bloom! It also makes me think of dinosaurs.... think it is the giant leaves on the rhodi's there....

No comments:

Post a Comment